• Do I need an appointment?
• I would like to make an appointment, how do I do that?
The best way to contact us is via email.
• How long is the wait for an appointment?
The wait for a consultation ranges between a few days and several weeks. The wait between consultation and the first available tattoo appointment is usually between 9 – 18 months, depending on your preferred day of the week. For the most current information on availability, please contact us.
• I have to cancel or reschedule my appointment. What should I do?
As soon as you become aware of a scheduling problem, please email or text your artist directly to notify them.
We require at least 48 hours notice to avoid the forfeiture of your deposit. If your appointment is less than 48 hours away, you should still notify us. We will attempt to fill your vacancy to avoid the loss of your deposit, but we can make no guarantees.
Although we understand that occasional unforeseen scheduling conflicts come up, we expect you to be present for the amount of time you have reserved on our schedule. Arriving late for the appointment or leaving early may result in a loss of some or all of your deposit.
You will receive a reminder email about your appointment. This will give you more than 48 hours to cancel or reschedule.
NOTE: The 48 hour notice requirement is suspended during the pandemic.
• Does working by appointment mean that you only do large tattoos?
No, not at all.
• What is your minimum charge for a tattoo?
• What is your hourly rate for tattooing?
$250 – $300, depending on the nature of the work.
• I have some questions or ideas about a project. Will you help me with this through email?
We handle all consultations remotely, so that is not a problem.
• I’m planning on emailing you to discuss a tattoo project. What information will you need from me?
We will need a detailed description of what you would like to get. It is a good idea to write this down ahead of time and prioritize the various details that you wish to see in your design. Often, size constraints require that a few ideas or details fall by the wayside. Having a prioritized list will help us focus on what is most important to you. Please remember to attach any reference you may have collected pertaining to the design.
• What should I do to prepare for my tattoo appointment?
• How do I care for my new tattoo?
Please take a moment to read this helpful document.
• How long will it take for my tattoo to heal?
It usually takes about two weeks to fully heal. Expect a few days of tenderness followed by several days of peeling and flaking skin. Tattoos heal more like sunburns than cuts or scrapes, so scabbing is minimal.
• Will I need a touch up? What do I do if I need a touch-up?
It is not expected that you will need a touch up, but we will gladly provide one if you do. Give your tattoo at least a month for the skin to fully recover, then contact us and we will book a touch-up appointment for you. Touch-ups are typically free of charge and usually take less than 30 minutes.